Saturday, June 25, 2011

8 days, 8 dogs, 1 house

Last week I house sat for a family and took care of their 8 dogs. Seven were under fifteen pounds and one, Lucy, was....bigger. It should've been a psychology experiment to see how a human changes after being surround by so many canines. Overall, it was a good time. I got to cook my own meals, take naps, and I was fairly productive in getting my summer homework done. But I wanted to dedicate a blog to the dogs and try to explain their different personalities.


Rocky: obsessed with his ball, if he was a human he would be a marathon runner

Maya: one of my favorites. Alwayswantedtobethisclosetoyou. Super cute

Lucy: "the big one". Bark but no bite. Loves naps

JoJo: quiet, likes her space, afraid of storms

Jamie: huge ears! loves to be outside, jumps really high
Suzy: super protective but still sweet, doesn't realize she's a minpin

Penny: blind as a bat but full of love :)
 I forgot a picture of Elsie, but she was always the first one out and the last one in. Didn't go anywhere fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment